I Think My Mask of Sanity is About to Slip....

Wednesday, July 06, 2005

Things that are cool...

I am going to a school carnival tomorrow. What is cool about carnivals is the food available...as well as the drinks. I look forward to whacking back 2-3 hot dogs, funnel cake, and fried Oreo's and Peppermint Patties. There will also be beer available which I will partake in of course. Today I wanted to try some new liquors..so I went to the State store and picked up a bottle of Watermelon pucker and a bottle of Yellow Tail wine (Shariza and Merlot mixture). I went to Bennigan's for lunch today and banged back a Mango Mojito..it is choice if you have the means I highly reccommend picking one up. When I got home and before the Phils game, which they won 5-0, I made a Watermelon martini:
1 shot watermelon pucker
1 shot Vox vodka
splash of grenadine
dash of sugar
I have to say it is not bad at all...a bit fruity..but it is all alcohol and goes down real nice. I was then poking aound on the internet for more drinks recipes that I had the ingredients for and came across The Watermelon Pucker Fucker:
1 shot Mailbu Coconut rum
1 shot Watermelon pucker
splash of grenadine
fill rest of cup with pineapple juice
This is a great drink for all types! It can get you whacked...the ladies will dig the sweetness of the drink..and you can have 4-5 and write your first blog entry. I am looking forward to tomorrow and delving into the Red Stripe beer. Look for more on the carnival scene!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Site Counter
Free Web Counter