I Think My Mask of Sanity is About to Slip....

Thursday, July 07, 2005

A Bit of a Letdown..


Hot Dogs, Beers, Lemonade, Funnel Cake all were had tonight, but the funnel cake battered and then deep fried Oreo's and Peppermint Patties were missing in action. It's quite the disappointment I must say. The Phil's got beat today also 2-1...we had our chance to beat Jose Mesa at the end and failed to put the tying run across in the 9th. We watched Waking Ned Devine tonight..very good movie with a nice couple of twists at the end. I was thinking of making up a list of the top 5 best and worst movies made in Philadelphia.
The Top 5
  1. Rocky I
  2. Philadelphia
  3. Sixth Sense
  4. 12 Monkeys
  5. Trading Places
The Bottom 5
  1. Mannequin
  2. The Village
  3. Rocky III
  4. Unbreakable
  5. Rocky II
Mannequin was so bad, yet I may have seen that one more than any of the other bottom 5. It just aggravates me everytime I see Wanamaker's in the film and think of whatever they call it now..Lord & Taylor's I think. You knew it was Christmas time when I was a child when you got to go see the Light Show at Wannamaker's. They still have the show..but it's not the same. So add that to the List of things that are cool..The Wannamaker's Light Show....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Site Counter
Free Web Counter