I Think My Mask of Sanity is About to Slip....

Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Bachelor Party Plans...Good and Evil


So my brother is getting married in March and as mentioned before I am the best man. One of the duties is to assemble the crew and plan the party. After much thought, I was able to come up with a great way to enjoy the weekend. I priced out plane tickets to Orlando,FL. Leave on Saturday early and get back on Sunday late. Very inexpensive. You would almost pay as much in gas and tolls to drive to AC for the night. Scored a hotel that has 4 beds to a room to cut that cost. Rented a van to seat all the guys. So the itinerary is as follows. Arrive in Orlando at 10 am. Go to hotel..well not straight to the hotel..we have to stop at the liquor store and score some libations. For those of you who don't know, I have been to Orlando quite a bit and went 4 years in a row with my college baseball team, so I know my way around Orlando a bit. Saturday night we are going to this club called Wish Upon A Star. It is a bar with female 'entertainers'. The gimmick with this place is that all the girls are dressed up like either Disney characters (Snow White, Cinderella, Mulan, etc.) as well as other famous females (Marilyn Monroe, Pam Anderson, etc..). As a tie in... we are then going to go to Disney World on Sunday and leave for Philly at 10 pm. I think that this will create a memorable experience for all involved and be a great story to tell for years to come.
In other news...I have a hypothesis on the correllation between how one order's a coffee at their local Starbucks or coffee shop and how big a jerk the person is. My belief is that someone who walks in and gets a Grande Mocha Valencia Americana Latte Half Soy Half Skim with one Splenda and a teaspoon of brown sugar cane a dash of cinnamon and nutmeg is a huge jerk in life. The more extravagant the order..the bigger the jerk. Do you think there is any truth to this? What do you order?

4 Comments:

At 3:54 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Chris,
Once a nut , always a nut. Are you really going to FL? It's great if you are, crazy but should be fun. As for ordering coffee---I usually don't go to Starbucks, Wawa or Dunkin Donuts for me, but I have to say I keep it simple. Coffee, cream and sugar, maybe a flavored coffee if I'm feeling crazy. I think you are right, the more complicated the order, the bigger jerk you are.

 
At 8:11 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Starbucks sux!!! see i used to order coffee with cream from the stand and put my own sugar in, as u know...but then they closed...that bastard...now i go to dunkin and order coffee with cream and extra sugar, cuz they nevere put enough sugar...and i agree...the longer the order, the bigger the jerk

 
At 7:28 PM, Blogger Colleen said...

Florida, huh?? Well, I'm sure Dana will tell you to "behave." Sounds like it will be a great time.

Regarding Starbucks...I hardly ever go there. I am not much of a coffee drinker anyway. However, when I have gone, it's usually a Chai tea or a Latte of some sort. I'm much more into tea than coffee, but even with tea, it's never a complicated order. Honestly, my favorite coffee is the Vanilla Capuccino from Wawa...but that is not something I could drink every day.

 
At 8:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

With my luck, the "Disney-Stripper" I saw would have a rear-end the size of Herbie-the-Love-Bug !!!!

(Ren)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Site Counter
Free Web Counter